Active Ports for PC – Active Ports is a Networks apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by SmartLine, Inc. Inc. And now, updated to the final version at More than a year ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Active Ports app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Active Ports for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Active Ports App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Active Ports for Windows|
|File Size||462 KB|
|Update||More than a year ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Active Ports app ?
Active Ports will show you which ports are open on your computer and for which programs. To find out this information, download Active Ports on your PC free
More about this Active Ports app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows NT.
On below you can see the user interface of Active Ports for Windows PC
Active Ports Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Active Ports on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Active Ports app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Active Ports installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Active Ports completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Active Ports icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove Active Ports from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Active Ports” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Active Ports app.
Active Ports App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Active Ports download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Active Ports download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Active Ports totally free for Windows PC.
Q: Is Active Ports Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Active Ports will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Active Ports for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Active Ports App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Active Ports is definitely an windows app that created by SmartLine, Inc. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.