Fix Realtex High Definition Audio Driver Issue: Are you currently facing problems with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver? Is Realtek HD Audio Manager is missing from the Windows 10 Taskbar? Or there’s no sound received from your speakers in Windows 10?. Well, if you’re choosing the response to the above mentioned questions then you’re during the right place as today we’re going to learn how to solve Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue.
Realtek HD Audio Manager is probably the best tools accessible for managing all of your audio/sound needs in Windows 10. What occurs when you can’t discover the Realtek HD Audio Manager icon to the Taskbar? Well, a lot of the users facing this problem complain that they’re only possessing this issue right after the Windows 10 upgrade or update.
There might be numerous underlying causes with this issue however the problem appears to be corrupt or outdated Realtek Audio Drivers. And when that’s the situation than the issue can easily be fixed by re-installing Realtek Audio Drivers. Anyway, without wasting whenever let’s learn how to solve Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue.
Note: Open Device Manager by pressing Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc thus hitting Enter. Next, expand Sound, video and game controllers after which see if you will see a yellow exclamation mark on “Realtek HD Audio”. When you can view the yellow exclamation mark then it’s confirm that this can be a driver issue.
Fix Realtek High-Definition Audio Driver Issue
Make sure you create a restore point if perhaps something goes completely wrong.
Method 1: Reinstall Realtek HD Audio Driver
- Open your best internet browser then navigate to the website Realtek.
- Ensure that you download the correct driver based on your security system architecture.
- After the file is downloaded, double-click to the setup file and keep to the on-screen instructions to setup the newest Realtek High-Definition Audio Driver.
Method 2: Use Add Legacy to Setup Drivers to Guide Older Sound Card
- Press Windows Key + R then type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) thus hitting enter to start device manager.
- In device manager select sound, video and game controllers and after that just click Action > Add legacy hardware.
- Please click Next, Select ‘Search for and Install the hardware automatically (Recommended).’
- Reboot your security system just to save changes and find out if you’re capable to fix Realtek High-Definition Audio Driver Issue.
Method 3: Uninstall Realtek High-Definition Audio Driver
- Press Windows key + X then select Cpanel.
- Click uninstall a software program and after that look for Realtek High-Definition Audio Driver entry.
- Right click into it and choose uninstall.
- Restart your laptop and open Device Manager.
- Click Action then ‘Scan for hardware changes.’
- Your system will automatically install the Realtek HD Audio Driver.
Method 4: Disable Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for top Definition Audio
- Press Windows Key + R then type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) thus hitting enter to start Device Manager.
- Expand system Devices and right click on Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for top Definition Audio then select Disable.
- Now visit Realtek to download the newest driver and it also should now install with no problem.
That’s it you might have successfully learned How to fix Realtek High-Definition Audio Driver Issue however if you still need any questions in regards to this tutorial then you can also question them during the comment’s section.