FreeOffice for PC – FreeOffice is a Productivity and Business apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by SoftMaker Inc. And just, updated to the final version at More than a year ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the FreeOffice app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download FreeOffice for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this FreeOffice App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||FreeOffice for Windows|
|File Size||105.5 MB|
|Update||More than a year ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is FreeOffice app ?
FreeOffice is a free office suite that offers us a text processor, spreadsheets, and a slideshow program that are compatible with Microsoft’s package
More about this FreeOffice app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of FreeOffice for Windows PC
FreeOffice Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install FreeOffice on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FreeOffice app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the FreeOffice installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FreeOffice completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FreeOffice icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall FreeOffice from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FreeOffice” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FreeOffice app.
FreeOffice App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free FreeOffice download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free FreeOffice download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download FreeOffice free for Windows PC.
Q: Is FreeOffice Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this FreeOffice will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FreeOffice for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This FreeOffice App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. FreeOffice is an windows app that developed by SoftMaker Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.