How to Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10: Feedback Frequency can be a setting in Windows 10 which helps you to select how often you enjoy Microsoft to make contact with you concerning your issues or trouble with Windows 10. Automatically is chosen you definitely can be required to provide your feedback regularly which may irritate many folks. Anyway, by offering feedback you agree that Microsoft could use your suggestions or feedback to increase their helps or products.
Windows 10 helps you to simply customize the settings of Feedback Frequency through privacy control from the Settings app. But also in case you’ll want to completely disable the Feedback Notification, you may use registry tweak as Windows doesn’t provide any setting to disable Windows feedback Notifications. So without wasting every time let’s learn how to Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 through the help of the below-listed tutorial.
How to Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10
Method 1: Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 Settings
1. Press Windows Key + I to open up Settings then just click Privacy.
2. From your left-hand menu just click Diagnostics & feedback.
3. Now in right windows pane scroll right down to the underside in which you find Feedback frequency.
4. With the “Windows should request my feedback” drop-down select Always, Once daily, Once weekly or Never in keeping with your selection.
Note: Automatically (Recommended) is chosen by default.
5. Once finished, you may close the settings and restart your computer.
Method 2: Enable or Disable Windows Feedback Notifications using Registry
1. Press Windows Key + R then type regedit colliding with Enter to open up Registry Editor.
2. Look at the following registry key:
3. Right-click on DataCollection then select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4. Name this newly created DWORD as DoNotShowFeedbackNotifications thus hitting Enter.
5. Next, double-click on DoNotShowFeedbackNotifications DWORD change its value based on:
To Allow Windows Feedback Notifications: 0
To Disable Windows Feedback Notifications: 1
6. Click Okay to save changes and shut registry editor.
7. Reboot your PC to save changes.
Method 3: Enable or Disable Windows Feedback Notifications in Group Policy Editor
Note: This technique won’t work with Windows 10 Home Edition, this may only work with Windows 10 Pro, Education, and Enterprise Edition.
1. Press Windows Key + R then type gpedit.msc colliding with Enter to start Group Policy Editor.
2. Proceed to the following policy:
Personal computer Settings > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Review Builds.
3. Ensure that you select Data Collection and Preview Builds then in right window pane double-click on “Do not show feedback notification” policy.
4. Replace the setting of Don’t show feedback notifications policy depending on:
To Allow Windows Feedback Notifications: Not Configured or Disable
To Disable Windows Feedback Notifications: Enabled
Note: Setting the above policy to enabled would set feedback frequency never to this also can’t be changed using option one.
5. Click Apply combined with OK and shut everything.
6. To save lots of changes make sure you restart your computer.
That’s it you’ve got successfully learned Tips on how to Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 however if you have got questions in regards to this tutorial then you can also question them from the comment’s section.