Get Help with Notepad in Windows 10: how to use notepad in windows 10? This is instructions on how you select notepad in Windows 10. If you recently upgraded from Windows 7 or Windows 8, you probably find that things are not where they previously were to select notepad.
How to Use Notepad in Windows 10?
1. Simply go down to the left hand corner and click on the windows icon.
2. From there, select on apps from there you want to scroll all the way down to W once you get to W select windows accessories.
3. In accessories you should see notepad simply click on notepad or open.
4. If you don’t want to go through the whole process again of going through the windows menu, you can select all apps again. Scroll back down to W then the windows accessories again, then you can right click on notepad you have several options. now you can pin it to start. Status basically when you click on the windows icon.
5. There’s no path selected in their name or you can right-click again and pin it the taskbar. Taskbar is the button bar there and you can see notepad I see it’s accessible now or it’s also another option.
6. You can right-click again and you can select open file location’ once that opens you can right-click on notepad and you can select send to desktop create shortcut it should now appear on your desktop there is so basically is this four options for notepad so easy select it where they going for Windows menu and that’s basically how you use an open notepad in Windows 10. Thank you for read this guide get help with notepad in windows 10. when you have some trouble you may leave a comment.