iDrum for PC – iDrum is a Audio and Music Production apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was create by iZotope Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the iDrum app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download iDrum for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this iDrum App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||iDrum for Windows|
|File Size||35.3 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is iDrum app ?
iDrum is a rhythms sequencer that will allow you to create your own drum sounds on your computer. Download iDrum now for free and easily create rhythms
More about this iDrum app:
To use this application like a virtual instrument, it’s necessary to have a VST or RTAS host installed. The trial version can be used for 10 days.
On below you can see the user interface of iDrum for Windows PC
iDrum Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install iDrum on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install iDrum app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the iDrum installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading iDrum completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the iDrum icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove iDrum from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “iDrum” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from iDrum app.
iDrum App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free iDrum download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free iDrum download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download iDrum totally free for PC Windows.
Q: Is iDrum Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this iDrum will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The iDrum for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This iDrum App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. iDrum is definitely an windows app that developed by iZotope Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.