iDump for PC – iDump is a Tools apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by Codershole Inc. And just, updated to the new version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the iDump app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download iDump for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this iDump App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||iDump for Windows|
|File Size||7.9 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is iDump app ?
Transfer the music of your iPod music player to your computer with iDump. Copy all your songs from the iPod to any PC once you download iDump for free
More about this iDump app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of iDump for Windows PC
iDump Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install iDump on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install iDump app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the iDump installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading iDump completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the iDump icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove iDump from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “iDump” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from iDump app.
iDump App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free iDump download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free iDump download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download iDump free for PC Windows.
Q: Is iDump Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this iDump will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The iDump for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This iDump App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. iDump is an windows app that created by Codershole Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.