Paint.NET for PC – Paint.NET is a Design and Photography apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Washington State University Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at Last week. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Paint.NET app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Paint.NET for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Paint.NET App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Paint.NET for Windows|
|File Size||8.5 MB|
|Developer||Washington State University|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Paint.NET app ?
Paint.NET is a swift image editor, that includes the main digital enhancement options. Download Paint.NET and discover how to improve your photographs
More about this Paint.NET app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7 SP1.
On below you can see the user interface of Paint.NET for Windows PC
Paint.NET Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Paint.NET on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Paint.NET app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Paint.NET installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Paint.NET completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Paint.NET icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove Paint.NET from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Paint.NET” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Paint.NET app.
Paint.NET App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Paint.NET download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Paint.NET download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Paint.NET totally free for Windows PC.
Q: Is Paint.NET Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this Paint.NET will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Paint.NET for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Paint.NET App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Paint.NET is definitely an windows app that developed by Washington State University Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.