PowerFolder for PC – PowerFolder is a Tools apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was create by Powerfolder Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the PowerFolder app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download PowerFolder for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this PowerFolder App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||PowerFolder for Windows|
|File Size||81.9 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is PowerFolder app ?
PowerFolder is a folder and file synchronization tool. Download PowerFolder today and you will have your files synchronized on different locations
More about this PowerFolder app:
It is necessary to create a free account from the application to be able to use its functions. It requires that you have Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed. The trial version limits the space available online, as well as the amount of files that can be synchronized and the number of subdirectories that can be created.
On below you can see the user interface of PowerFolder for Windows PC
PowerFolder Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install PowerFolder on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PowerFolder app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the PowerFolder installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PowerFolder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PowerFolder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall PowerFolder from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PowerFolder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PowerFolder app.
PowerFolder App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free PowerFolder download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free PowerFolder download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download PowerFolder totally free for Windows PC.
Q: Is PowerFolder Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this PowerFolder will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PowerFolder for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This PowerFolder App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PowerFolder is definitely an windows app that created by Powerfolder Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.