Pro Tools for PC – Pro Tools is a Audio and Music Production apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was create by Avid Technology, Inc. Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at 3 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Pro Tools app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Pro Tools for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Pro Tools App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Pro Tools for Windows|
|File Size||1.1 GB|
|Developer||Avid Technology, Inc.|
|Update||3 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Pro Tools app ?
Composing, recording, editing and mixing audio with Pro Tools is usual among professionals. Download Pro Tools and get hold of the best audio workstation
More about this Pro Tools app:
- Requires a compressor compatible with ZIP files.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- Requires a 64-bit processor.
On below you can see the user interface of Pro Tools for Windows PC
Pro Tools Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install Pro Tools on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Pro Tools app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Pro Tools installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Pro Tools completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Pro Tools icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Pro Tools from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Pro Tools” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Pro Tools app.
Pro Tools App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Pro Tools download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Pro Tools download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Pro Tools free for PC.
Q: Is Pro Tools Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Pro Tools will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Pro Tools for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Pro Tools App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Pro Tools is definitely an windows app that developed by Avid Technology, Inc. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.