Universal Media Server for PC – Universal Media Server is a Multimedia apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by Universal Media Server Inc. And now, updated to the final version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Universal Media Server app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Universal Media Server for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Universal Media Server App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Universal Media Server for Windows|
|File Size||86 MB|
|Developer||Universal Media Server|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Universal Media Server app ?
Share multimedia contents between multiple devices and appliances once you download Universal Media Server for free, a UPnP server compatible with DLNA
More about this Universal Media Server app:
- Requires Java to work correctly.
On below you can see the user interface of Universal Media Server for Windows PC
Universal Media Server Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Universal Media Server on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Universal Media Server app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Universal Media Server installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Universal Media Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Universal Media Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Universal Media Server from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Universal Media Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Universal Media Server app.
Universal Media Server App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Universal Media Server download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Universal Media Server download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Universal Media Server free for PC.
Q: Is Universal Media Server Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: Is this Universal Media Server will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Universal Media Server for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Universal Media Server App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Universal Media Server is definitely an windows app that created by Universal Media Server Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.